I am physically and emotionally exhausted! But we know that we have finally done all that we can do. We can now take a step back and watch God move. Today's email from our social worker's office made my heart drop. Part of the homestudy process is being fingerprinted. Well, Kevin's prints came back with no problems. However, they can't read my prints and now they are going to have to do a name check. This process for whatever reason takes twenty, yes 2-0 business days for me to be cleared.
It was not a pretty day in the Wolfe household, I shed more tears over fingerprints and ran scenario after scenario through my head to make this happen in less than twenty days. My sister-in-law, Kate and I were even planning a crazy road trip to Topeka to the KBI's office. :) It won't help. Nothing will. So, now all we do is sit and wait for God's perfect timing. God is in control and He has a plan.


Praying for you. I know about setbacks. Looking back I can see a reason for each one of them. I believe God reconciles circumstances as well as people. Praying that all goes well for you and you hear good news soon!
ReplyDeleteI'd go to Topeka ten times over with you if it would help -- God can take care of this better than we can! Come on fingerprints!
ReplyDelete