
Proverbs 31:10 A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.I've been meditating on our Mother's Day sermon since Saturday night. It was entitled, Just like Mom: In Search of Ruby. There are 7 character qualities that make up this rare gem. I know that Kevin and I may be a bit biased but we truly believe that we are both blessed to have Ruby Mothers! Neither of us would be who we are today without these wonderful women in our lives. My prayer is that I can emulate them someday.
A Hard Worker: Both of our mothers sacrificed earthly possessions in lieu of taking care of the needs of their families. They also both worked hard to give us every advantage they could afford.
Godly Priorities: Both of our mothers spent time furthering the Kingdom within their local churches and helping countless other families.
Pursues True Beauty: Absolutely beautiful, from the inside-out. Thank you for emulating to us what true Godly beauty is.
Moral Virtue: We both grew up watching you and our fathers love, laugh and sacrifice for each other.
Spirit of Hospitality: Thank you both for opening up your homes to others and showing us what true hospitality looks like.
A Servant's Heart: You both spent countless hours working behind the scenes at church and in our communities to help further the Kingdom. It didn't go unnoticed!
Spiritual Maturity: You both seek His word.
Thank you both for your Godly example and for being rare gems in our world!


I love these photos - you are beautiful!
ReplyDelete